THE WEDDING BAND THAT ALSO DO ALL THE KILLERS HITS!
Perfect for the Wedding party where you also want a healthy dose of proper Killers tunes goodness!
From the same musical director that put together 'The Kopycat Killers' Tribute band comes 'The Wedding Killers', a 3-piece Wedding band who will keep your dancefloor full with songs everybody knows BUT CAN ALSO THROW IN ALL YOUR FAVOURITE KILLERS SONGS.
Which songs and how many is up to you, but all the musical direction, sounds and backing tracks are EXACTLY the same as 'The Kopycat Killers' Tribute Band that headline fan club conventions and festivals to thousands all over the Country and abroad.
THE KILLERS HITS
Somebody Told Me
Jenny Was A Friend Of Mine
When You Were Young
All These Things That I've Done
Smile Like You Mean It
Read My Mind
Others are possible, we can discuss!
INDIE DISCO CLASSICS
ARCTIC MONKEYS - Mardy bum
ARCTIC MONKEYS - Fluorescent Adolescent
ARCTIC MONKEYS - When the Sun Goes Down
ARCTIC MONKEYS - Bet You Look Good on the Dancefloor
ARCTIC MONKEYS - Do I Wanna Know?
ARCTIC MONKEYS - R U Mine?
ARCTIC MONKEYS - Teddy Picker
BLINK-182 - All the Small Things
BLUR - Song 2
BLUR - Parklife
FOO FIGHTERS - Everlong
THE FRATELLIS - Chelsea Dagger
GERRY CINNAMON - Belter
JET - Are You Gonna Be My Girl
KAISER CHIEFS - Ruby
KAISER CHIEFS - I Predict A Riot
KINGS OF LEON - Sex on Fire
KINGS OF LEON - Use Somebody
THE KOOKS - Naive
THE KOOKS - She Moves in Her Own Way
OASIS - Don’t Look Back in Anger
OASIS - She’s Electric
OASIS - Half the World Away
OASIS - Live Forever
OASIS - Whatever
OASIS - Champagne Supernova
STEREOPHONICS - Dakota
THE STROKES - Last Nite
WHEATUS - Teenage Dirtbag
THE WHITE STRIPES - Seven Nation Army
GUNS N ROSES - Sweet Child O Mine
WALK THE MOON - Shut up and Dance
BRUNO MARS - Locked out of Heaven
BRUNO MARS - 24k Magic
BRUNO MARS - Uptown Funk
BRUNO MARS - Treasure
GEORGE EZRA - Paradise
GEORGE EZRA - Shotgun
OUTKAST - Hey ya
DAFT PUNK - Get Lucky
PHARELL WILLIAMS - Happy
TAYLOR SWIFT - Shake it Off
BLACK EYED PEAS – I Gotta Feeling
MAROON 5 - Moves Like Jagger
CEE LO GREEN - Forget You
AMY WHINEHOUSE - Valerie
TOPLOADER - Dancing in the Moonlight
80s and older
BRYAN ADAMS - Summer of 69
THE CLASH - Should I Stay or Should I Go
PROCLAIMERS - 500 miles
THE UNDERTONES - Teenage Kicks
THE BEATLES - Come Together
THE BEATLES - Hey Jude
THE BEATLES - Twist And Shout
THE BEATLES - Saw Her Standing There
CHUCK BERRY - Johnny B Goode
JAMES BROWN - I Got You (I Feel Good)
JOHNNY CASH - Ring of Fire
THE KINKS - You Really Got Me
OTIS REDDING - Sitting on the Dock of the Bay
VAN MORRISON - Brown Eyed Girl
THE KINKS – You Really Got Me
THE MONKEES - I'm A Believer
LYNYRD SKYNRD - Sweet Home Alabama
THE CLASH - Should I Stay or Should I Go
THE UNDERTONES – Teenage Kicks
THE ROLLING STONES - Satisfaction
If you have any special requests then mention them and we can chat!
FAQ + Outline of potential contract terms FYI
Q. How do I make a booking?
A.We will discuss between us and agree an arrival time for the band to set up, a start of set time and a finish of set time. Once that is decided and a final fee is agreed
I will send you an email with contract attached (sample attached below to give you an idea) and then you just send a deposit basically. By sending the deposit you are deemed to have made the booking and accepted the contract. It’s nothing scary or unusual. Quite dull really.
You would transfer your 30% deposit into the following account: (Please use your name and date of event as a reference) NAT WEST - Sort code 52-30-44 - Acc No –22096701 The balance is payable by bank transfer 7 days before the event.
Q. Are you able to learn a song for the first dance.
A. Yes, we will play your first dance song, this is included in the price. Please let us know what it is a full 6 weeks before your event so that we can guarantee this.
Q. Can I choose the songs you play?
A. The songs we can perform are listed at the bottom of this email, including the 10 possible Killers songs, other indie hits, and party songs. A 2 hour set will be 30 songs, and I would strongly, strongly, suggest that you leave it entirely to the band to choose what to play on the night to keep the floor filled, that way you will have the best night. However…….if you want to choose the songs, or specify a few to definitely be played (or not played). then this is also possible, though it must be at the time of booking please.
Q. Is there a charge for Travel?
A. No this is included in the price.
Q. What is the lineup of musicians.
A. 3 piece band. Vocalist/Guitarist, Bassist/Vocalist and Drummer/Vocalist. The Band also use sounds on a computer (which are amazing and I have spent 9 months of my life programming) to fill out the sound and make it as close as possible to a big arena band, you’ll not be disappointed I can assure you.
Q. How many sets do you perform?
A. The quote is for a 2 hour show. Typically 2 x 1 hour sets with a short break in the middle. We find this works best. But willing to discuss before final quote.
Q. Do you charge VAT on the prices?
A. No. VAT is included.
Q. Do you supply the sound system?
A. Yes. Its all in with the price
Q. Do you have a lighting setup?
A. We do, but it’s only enough to light the band. The area/room will need it’s own lighting.
Q. What is the maximum number of people you perform to?
A. We've played to crowds of 20 up to 2,000. Our sound system will cope with the vast majority of shows.
Q. How long does the DJ play for?
A. They are yours for the whole evening from setup (90 mins after arrival time) and will keep the crowd bouncing until 12pm. If you need the party to continue after this, this will need to be discussed.
Q. Do you provide music if we don't have the DJ?
A. Yes. We have tonnes of playlists on Spotify or you are welcome compile your own to plug into our system.
Q. How much space do you need?
A. We've played on stages of all shapes and sizes. but really ideally needs to be about 4x4m.
Q. Do you supply a stage?
Q. How much power do you need?
A. We are able to run our whole show from two standard UK mains plug circuits. If your event requires a generator please speak to the company you are hiring this from and allow them to guide you as to what you need.
Q. Do you have public liability insurance?
A. Yes. Up to £5,000,000.
Q. Is you equipment PAT tested anually?
A. Yes. We pay a man to come over with the magical PAT machine, its the highlight of our year.
Q. What is a Limiter?
A. PLEASE find out if your venue has a limiter. This is a device which SHUTS OFF a band if the venue says they are too loud. Many wedding venue say “we allow music” – but they DON’T TELL YOU that the music has to be so quiet as to be useless. We will not be held responsible for any difficulties with limiters in terms of having to play quieter. It really is something worth looking into. Ask your venue directly “is there a sound limit or a limit installed….and what Db level”? Trust us it is worth an ask.
Q. Can I speak you to about something in particular?
A. Of course you can. I’m Stuart and I manage and musically direct the band and my phone number is 07886928875. Drop me a text first is probably best and I can ring you back as soon as I am free, but also just feel free to ring.
An outline of Our Terms and Conditions – so you know generally what the agreement is. Nothing unusual but thought you might want to look over.
By paying your deposit you agree to hire The Wedding Killers and contractually agree to the following terms:
The contract is between you (the hirer) and The Wedding Killers (the band).
1) The Band will provide a full PA system and the musical equipment required. Stage lighting will also be provided. Please note that the lighting is only for the stage and not for the full venue or dance floor. The Band equipment is strictly not for use by guests unless previously agreed..
2) A non refundable deposit is required within 7 days of the hirer's agreement to this contract to secure the booking.
3) The remaining balance must be paid by bank transfers and cleared 7 days prior to the performance.
(a) Once the deposit has been paid and, the hirer commits to booking the band and a contract is formed. In the event of a cancellation by the hirer, the band will endeavour to find another gig for the same night to the same value. If a suitable replacement gig cannot be found in time then the hirer is liable to pay the full fee as agreed. Any cancallations must be given in writing no later than 28 days before the event date.
(b) If the hirer requires to postpone their event the band will make every effort to accommodate this.
5) All verbal agreements and details logged in emails, texts and messages on facebook are confirmed by the electronic signing of this written contract and or payment of deposit. Failure to sign contracts does not constitute cancellation. All verbal agreements and those detailed in emails, texts and facebook messages will remain in force.
6) The hirer is to provide a suitable performance area. Unless otherwise agreed, the hirer must provide an electrical supply meeting, or exceeding British standards and a minimum of two separate 13amp sockets on or near the stage. For any outdoor events suitable dry cover must be provided. If in the event the staging is waterlogged or deemed unsafe to perform, the band will not be held accountable and not be made to set up and perform. The full fee will still be due. The hirer agrees to allow the band a setup and soundcheck time of 90 minutes.
7) The Bands PLI (public liability insurance) has a limit of 5,000,000. A copy of the PLI certificate can be provided to any venue that requires it.
8) The band relies almost entirely on word of mouth promotion. In this regard the hirer agree to allow the band to display their promotional material including business cards and band logos on or around the stage area for the duration of the time the band equipment is set up unless previously agreed otherwise.
9) On occasion it may be necessary to use alternative musicians (deps) This is a back up if any musician cannot perform for any reason and any change will be communicated to the hirer within 24 hours of any change in circumstances. All of our deps are fully trained members and there will be no reduction to the fee should a dep be used. Use of a dep does not constitute grounds for cancellation.